Pavillon chasse holiday cottage
Charming holiday cottage with Wifi and access to the heated indoor swimming pool.
- With its Chinese slate hood and its stylised cut-out frieze and its typical external fake wood staircase this holiday cottage with its octagonal tower is really characteristic of the Napoleon III period and the school of Clisson with its bricks
- A former hunting lodge, witness of an influential Bourgeois life in the 19th century this holiday cottage of 100 m2 integrated in the green area wich dominate the neighboor village.
- A floral space with garden furniture and barbecue is at your disposal
- On the ground floor a living room/dining room with its Louis XV fireplace and stylish furniture has a double entrance: on the village side and on the chateau gardens side
- The living room is on the ground floor, the fully fitted kitchen has gas cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, dishwasher and washing machine (in the plant room)
- A bedroom with 1 double bed on the ground floor directly overlooking the gardens with separate bathroom and toilet
- An indoor exotic wood staircase leads to the bedrooms on the first floor with 2 single beds linked (2x90) and 2 single beds 90 i.e. 4 beds then its bathroom on the mezzanine under a superb visible old framework worked in oak
- For a holiday cottage practically in the trees, a view and an exceptional proximity to nature!
- CléVacances label: No. H2852